Dilzer Consultants Private Limited is a SEBI Registered Investment Advisor. License No: INA 200002239. Dilshad Billimoria is the Director and Chief Financial Planner of Dilzer Consultants Private Limited. She is a CFPCMCertificate Holder from Financial Planning Standards Board of India (FPSB). Dilshad Billimoria has over 16 years of experience in the financial advisory domain.
The above certifications, ensure, the Financial Planner has a fiduciary responsibility and always works in the interest of the client. The Financial Planning Division of Dilzer Consultants Pvt Ltd, has also attained ISO 9001(2015) certification.
With over 300 clients, we have created financial peace and independence in the lives of many and helped realise their financial goals. Our clients are from all over the world, including, India UK, USA, New Zealand, Brazil, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Singapore.
We offer a progressive planning practice that differentiates itself by being disciplined, well researched and profitable. Our processes and practices start at grassroots, ensuring all angles are covered in the decision making process. It is our belief; that by providing a personalized and consistent service experience, we ensure long and fruitful relationships with our clients. In the true spirit of our commitment, we conduct open discussions to seek first, to understand what is important to the client and then to be understood when finding solutions to their financial position.
The goal is to create, grow and preserve wealth. The advisory practice is built on the foundation of trust, integrity and responsibility and hence we are always committed to exceeding the expectations of our clients.
Under investment advisory we tailor our services according to client needs. So at the very inception, we work intensively towards bringing greater certainty to outcomes; by aligning tolerance for risk, understanding financial aspirations and then work on creating an investment portfolio. The process is well documented through a consultative approach. We understand and take cognizance of:
- The objective of the goal and the need for it to be realistic, time bound and achievable.
- Goal and asset-investment match: This is one of the most critical requirements to ensure goals are met.
- Obtain risk and inflation adjusted portfolio gains.
- Financial Planning Goal Review and Interim Goal Planning.
- Investment Advisory.
- Wealth Management.
- Risk Assessment, Risk Management and Risk Profiling.
- Need based Insurance Planning.
- Retirement Planning.
- Child Education and Marriage Planning.
- Vacation Planning.
- Asset Purchase.
- Debt Management
- Health Corpus creation and health Insurance.
- Estate Planning and Will Preparation.
- Real Estate investment advisory.
- Portfolio Management Service.
- Special Situation Calculations/ HP/ Taxation/ Capital Gains/ Rent vs buy/ Debt Management/Retirement readiness steps
Some of the offerings that enable goals to materialize are:
- Mutual funds based on past track record and consistency in performance.
- Fixed Maturity Plans.
- Tax Free bonds.
- Private Insurance products with tax benefits.
- Health Plans with tax benefits.
- Flexible Property investment
- Exchange Traded Funds.
- RBI tax Relief Bonds
- Portfolio Management Service(PMS)
- Alternative Investment Funds (AIF)
- Capital Gain Exemption bonds: NHAI /REC.
- Company Deposits.
We do not offer:
- Any short term gains product, which relates to fly by night investing.
- Any product that does not match your need, requirements and goals.
- Products that are complex, with hidden costs involved and high lock in periods.
And therefore our Mission Statement aptly highlights who we are:
“We will enable our clients to achieve their goals, by providing the best in financial guidance, maintaining the strictest possible standards, with close and interactive engagement.”
We are a call away- what are you waiting for?