Personal Information is collected by us when you choose to provide it to us when registering for a Dilzer Service, such as when you choose enter a Dilzer Promotion or choose to receive a Dilzer newsletter. In addition, if you choose to contact any of our customer service representatives, we may keep a record of that correspondence so that we may fully address the subject matter. We may also receive Personal Information from our business partners and other third parties, provided that such third parties confirm to us that you have permitted them to share such information.
“Other Information” is information of an anonymous nature, such as an Internet Protocol Address (IP Address), the domain you may have used to access a Dilzer Service, the type and version of browser or operating system you may be using, and the website you may have come from and visit next. Aggregate information, such as demographic statistics of our users (e.g. average age or geographical allocation of our users), number of visitors and average time spent on a Dilzer Service, is also considered Non-Personal Information.
This information is collected or derived by us in the course of operating the Dilzer Services. For example, our Web servers may automatically collect Non-Personal Information which is provided through your browser or stored on a Cookie or through a Web Beacon when you choose to visit a Dilzer Service.
USE of INFORMATION COLLECTED:
Personal Information may be used by us for the following purposes:
* Providing you with the Dilzer Services and information you have requested from us
* If you indicated that you were interested in receiving offers or information from Dilzer or certain of our selected sponsors or advertisers, Dilzer may send you email materials and other mailings about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. If at any time you would like to end your subscription to any such email materials, Please Contact Us.
* Dilzer may also use Personal Information if it has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful when investigating a contravention of a federal, provincial or foreign law or in order to protect or defend a legal interest.
We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone.
We will only disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
* Where you have specifically given us your consent to disclose your Personal Information for a designated purpose;
* Who are acting on our behalf as our agents, suppliers or service providers, solely to enable us to more efficiently provide you with the Dilzer Services. Such entities act under strict contractual controls, requiring them to maintain the confidentiality of all such Personal Information and to use such information solely for purposes related to the provision of the Dilzer
* As may be set out in the Terms and Conditions applicable to a Dilzer Service, to facilitate the provision of such Dilzer Service, such as fulfilling legal requirements;
* As required by law, including by an order of any court, institution or body with jurisdiction or authority to compel the production of information, or in order to protect or defend a legal interest; or
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Dilzer takes technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps to protect Personal Information that you provide to us.
If you provide credit card information to us, we work to help protect the security of your credit card information during transmission by using industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
If you decide at any time that you do not want to receive any e-mail materials to which you have subscribed, you may choose to unsubscribe to these e-mails by Contacting Us.