The wealth manager will be in contact with clients. He/she is responsible for client acquisition and client relationship building along with business growth and increasing revenue per client. He/she will coordinate with the execution and operations departments for completing the recommendations made by the financial planner. He/she must have in-depth knowledge of markets and should be able to answer queries of prospects/ clients relating to investments and planning. The role of the wealth manager should match the overall philosophy and objective of our organization, always keeping our mission statement in mind and ensuring that only need-based solutions are offered to clients. Areas covered would be risk management, health insurance, sales and distribution, logistics management, and closure of sales.
He or she should be capable of acquiring new clients and benefit from incentives.
Qualification / Experience:
- Post Graduate in Finance with experience of 3-5 years + in the field of Financial Planning, Portfolio management, and Reserach.
- NISM XA XB or Research-based or CFP.
- In-depth knowledge of all products (Insurance – health/life/general, mutual funds, bonds, PPF etc.)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in financial planning and advisory.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Excel (financial formulas and functions), Word and PPT.
- Ability to foster and cultivate relationships with prospective and existing customers.
- Ability to work with a team and share knowledge and skills.