Location : Bangalore
- We are a Financial Planning and Investment Advisory firm, having 20 years’ of experience. We have won the CNBCTV18 Financial Advisors Award - All India National Category- Woman IFA in 2018 and 2019.
- Product understanding in mutual funds, insurance, equity, ETFs, PMS, AIF, International Funds and Asset Allocation.
- Coordinating with all the providers of financial products for availability of product, comparison, analysis and finalizing of products on various parameters.
- Meeting clients on their portfolio, reviewing them and soliciting business from them.
- Maintaining records of clients handled with review and portfolio checks.
- Understanding of markets, market updates and news affecting our industry.
- Coordination with investment advisor and client servicing teams with respect to implementation of plans where applicable and hand-holding the client with questions relating to implementing the plan.
- Coordination on goal review meetings and assisting the planning team with the same.
- Research on new financial planning trends and data insights linked to financial plans.
- Planning for business promotion activities in and around India and coordinating the same.
- Must be able to articulate the same in an article format to publish on our website.
- Aid in queries linked to clients’ financial plan and investment recommendations.
- Maintenance of planning and review calendars for clients.
- Compliance for clients.
- Detailed research on multiple financial products.
- Managing the current software technology projects and assisting the technology team in completion of the project on time and looking for marketing opportunities in the future to planners all India.
- Organising workshops, seminars, knowledge sessions and financial literacy in Bangalore and India.
- Exploring smaller towns and cities outside Bangalore for business and getting business development on track.
- Ensuring and answering queries of operations team, portfolio optimisations in office, planning team, logistics and other support needed on day-to-day basis for the organisation.
- Providing MIS reports on net business growth, employee issues and scope for business development on a weekly basis.
- Firefighting issues at the workspace
- Weekly updates on progress of technology software and ensuring completion of the same on time while marketing the same to other planners.
- Technology application and creating an app for the organisation going forward, suggesting areas which can be automated.
- Increase of 18% business growth from baseline, from existing and new clients after a cool-off period of 2 months from date of joining, YOY Growth previous year.
- Operations of the organisation.
Skills Required :
- Honesty, integrity, hard work and pleasant personality.
- Analytical ability and number crunching.
- Comfortable with meeting and interacting with people at our office and at client locations.
- Willingness to coordinate amongst multiple teams.
- Willingness to meet asset managers and product manufacturers to get views on financial markets and financial products, inside and outside the office as and when events and opportunities arise.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to remain constantly updated on financial markets and macroeconomics.
- Comfortable with quick turnarounds and deadlines.
- Payback return on investment.
Qualification / Experience :
NISM with 4+years experience, CFP/ CFA with minimum 2 years experience.